- Are you feeling stuck?
- Feel like you’ve lost your direction?
- Are you dreading going to work?
- Do you feel like your life has no meaning?
Sounds like you could use a coach! You need someone who can help you find a new perspective, someone who can partner with you to unleash your strengths.
I would be glad to welcome you as my client. My commitment to each client is to provide the best possible coaching I can and to adhere to the Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation (ICF), my professional certifying organization. Use the form at the bottom of the page to contact me to schedule a free, no-obligation interview to explore the dreams you want to realize and how we can partner together to attain them.
Why do you want me as your coach? Take a look here to learn more about what I bring to our coaching relationship.
Some thoughts about the coaching process:
- The time we spend together is your time, and you set the agenda.
- Most of my clients choose to meet either weekly or every other week. Think about a schedule that will work best for you.
- I am happy to engage with clients either face-to-face or via telephone.
- Each session is approximately 40 minutes in length. Since I have clients before and after each coaching session it is important that we adhere to the 40 minute timeframe.
- I ask new clients to begin by thinking about up to 10 goals you’d like to accomplish in the first 90 days. They can be either business or personal, concrete or “soft.”
- You will probably want to take notes during the calls, so a notebook, pad or computer is a good idea.
Be sure to check out my What is Coaching? page, and explore the types of coaching I offer.
If you have any questions about any of this, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m looking forward to working with you.